Come join the Social Media Link Party
Welcome to #SoMe2 – Week #61
This week we are growing and engaging with Pinterest!
If you want to GROW your Social Media channels and GROW your engagement?
This is the party for you!
The more you put in to this SOcial MEdia link party, the more you will get out!
Don’t link and run- share-comment-pin-like and tell your friends!
#SoMe2 is a SOcial MEdia link party
where we link up 2 items every Tuesday @ 7:00 (est)
Meet your hostesses
We are pleased to meet this week’s featured blogger!
Mekaela from Cavegirl Culinarian
Mekaela has shared with us:
“No stranger to weight loss or a low carb lifestyle, I have made the switch to paleo, and am sharing my very best recipes for success with you! I have lost 113 lbs following a low carb lifestyle, and want to get back to a more natural, whole foods, style of eating. My blog is all about my love for food, and the healing benefits that go with it. “
Want to be a #SoMe2 featured blogger?
Everyone who enters the Rafflecopter each week will have a chance to win a spot as our featured blogger. We will feature your blog, and links to your social media. Your links will be inserted into the Rafflecopter for that week – gaining you more followers. For just this week, we will not be holding our Rafflecoptor, but we will return next week with new winning co-hosts!
The rules are simple!
1) Please follow your hostesses and featured blogger. DON’T link and RUN!
2) Please add the #SoMe2 button to your sidebar or link page.
3) Tweet about the party! More partiers = more followers! All you have to do is click the “tweet” button. 4) Use our new hashtag #some2 when tagging or posting so we can find each other! You will automatically be entered into our email reminder list by entering a link. You may remove yourself from the list by using the unsubscribe option.
1) Link up your main Pinterest Page.
2) Follow your Hostesses and Featured Blogger (the first 6 links below).
3) Follow 2 people before your link, if you already follow them, find 2 new people to follow.
1) Link up 1 recent pin-
(Go to your Pinterest page, click on your profile box in the upper right hand corner, click on your profile and pins, click on “pins” in the navigation bar right below your profile picture, click on the pin you want to share, copy the pin URL, and paste that URL into link party.)
2) Re-pin, like and comment on your Hostesses and Featured Blogger’s pins. (the first 6 links below)
3) Re-pin, like and comment on the 2 links in front of yours. That way everyone receives Pinterest Love! One of hostesses will make sure the last two links get comments.
<div align="center"><a href="https://email@example.com" title="Little Red Brick House"><img src="https://littleredbrickhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014-Some2-150-button.png" alt="Little Red Brick House" style="border:none;" /></a></div>